You look tired. When’s the last time you got a decent night’s rest? Bad things happen to those who don’t sleep… they start to hallucinate, and see what’s really there.
- Spawns in the overworld and the end
- Attacks players who haven’t slept in a while
- Drops leather, but this may change
The turtle moves.
- Spawns on warm beaches, but this is temporary
- Will lay eggs in their home beach
- You can craft pieces of their old shell into one big shell
- And wear it on your head!
- Or craft it into a potion!
- Turtles are known for their strength, not their speed
- Please be kind to turtles. They hold up the world.
KELP AND SEAGRASS
The green in the blue!
- Seagrass generates in all oceans, but this is temporary
- Kelp doesn’t generate in deep oceans, but this is temporary
- Kelp can be smelted to get dry kelp
- A tasty snack for the ocean adventurer!
- Or a convenient way to fuel more smelting
- Or just store it away into a dried kelp block
Blub blub blub blub.
- Doesn’t generate anywhere currently
- Occurs when a magma block is in water
- Watch out, you’ll get sucked under!
- A good way to breath without cheating game mechanics 😉
Go ahead, axe us a question.
- You can strip logs by using an axe on them (right-click)
- Stripped logs act like regular logs in furnaces, crafting, etc
- They look neat!
Some say that throwing your only weapon away is a bad idea. We disagree.
- Right click to throw the trident
- Left click to melee
- Currently unobtainable in survival, that will change
- Super overpowered, we’ll balance them later
- Has 4 available enchantments
- Loyalty: Your trident will come back to you. Spoil-sport.
- Impaling: Very useful against creatures of the sea.
- Riptide: Gotta go fast.
- Channeling: We’re not sure. It’s pretty spooky.
- UI icon is not yet implemented
Sea Temple Slabs and Steps